Got Teeth scaling & Polishing at KL City Dentists and was in for a surprise

 photo IMG_0401_zpsa0awqlfx.jpg

So i recently visited KL City Dentists for a checkup, as it has been already 6 months since my last checkup. I do believe that your teeth brings the confidence in you, and as my teeth has started to yellow (due to my social smoking) i guess it was time I also did scaling and polishing for my teeth

KL City Dentists is located at the heart of KL, at Menara HSC, Jalan Ampang. Upon arriving I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and I am pretty impressed on how "atas" and modern the place looked like. One thing for sure, it didn't give you the scares that you'll get when you go to one of those old dentist places and it felt so relaxed over there


 photo IMG_0400_zps4gjawemn.jpg
Lounge area


 photo IMG_0403_zpsbe1l2gpp.jpg
Even the birds are flying behind me

After a few minutes, My dentist, Dr Mong (who is also the owner of KL City Dentists) brought me into the procedure room where he started checking up on my teeth. I felt that he was very professional in explaining the whole procedure, and his assistant was also very friendly which made me feel so welcome over there

Funniest part, the song "right here waiting for you" was playing while I was sitting on the dentist chair. Macam yes!


 photo GOPR3241_zpsntow9pxt.jpg


Starting up, he checked my teeth and gums to see if there were any decays, infections or anything else that was necessary for my session. 


 photo 1_zpsefewnnjc.png



My teeth were pretty fine, so Dr Mong then proceeded with photographing my teeth, and also doing an x-ray, as x-rays show the behind of the teeth that can't be seen by the eyes


 photo 4_zpsmgnfokka.png
taking photos of my teeth for the "before & after" picture later


 photo DSC_1972_zpsuqc6cfkd.jpg
Check out how bad it is, that's from just about 6 months of social smoking.


And then my X-Ray came.......


 photo maxresdefault_zpsttsi41xz.jpg


 photo Chew-Samuel-19900522-X-20160220-134706-XSMI6OHKH7C-4_zpsqlfbmsso.jpg
I had a 90 degree wisdom tooth at the bottom which will soon cause problems later on
Damn that felt bad! guess that's the unwanted surprise that I needed


But all in all my teeth are healthy and there's nothing major except my wisdom tooth. We started the scaling and polishing process that was pretty painless and took about 20 minutes

 photo 2_zps4n2e4lyp.png
Scaling my teeth

 photo 3_zpszyrkda3a.png
Polishing my teeth


And the results, Amazing!


 photo compilation_zpsnvkh0zfe.jpg

Look at how clean my teeth became :)

All in all I'm very pleased with my visit to KL City Dentists. If you're in need for a check up, I would definitely recommend them as I definitely had no regrets going there

Other services that they provide are such as:
Teeth whitening, Teeth replacement & implants and much more

Do check out their Website and Facebook Page for more information

or get in contact with them at:

KL City Dentists

7-03, Level 7, Menara HSC, 187 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-21815792 (office hours) or +6017-7926792 (after office hours)
Operating Hours:
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 7.00 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sun: Closed
Public Holidays: Open on selected days

Comments

Laura Bush said…
Erittäin hyvin kirjoitettu artikkeli. Se oli mahtava artikkeli lukea. Täydellinen rikas sisältö ja täysin informatiivinen. Rakastin sitä täysin. Hampaiden Valkaisutuotteet