My 21st Birthday!

21 is a very big number as everyone says its the "KEY" of your freedom. Well it doesn't apply to me as I've got my Key way back already LOL. Anyway, Everyone will be planning how grand it shall be and a lot of people will make it, lots of presents and so on.

As for me, Its a little different this year as I'm currently in Ireland. Away from the friends back home basically means, I don't need to plan how grand it is. Instead of that, Tell me, Who gets to Celebrate their 21st in another country? Me! =D

It was great as I'm able to celebrate it with my family this year and it was actually a surprise from my Mom, Uncle Mike & Audrey as I didn't expect anything from em. But well, suddenly there was a cake and a big ass present for me!

Check it out:

unc mike & mom
Uncle Mike, Myself & Mom

audrey and I
Audrey and I

cake
Cutting of the cake





As for my present, Try and guess what it is. I've been dying to get one of this since God knows When.







OKAY TIMES UP! CHECK IT OUT:

violin 2
My new S Shaped Electric Violin! *loves*

violin
Another picture of it! what should i name it? LOLL!

So well thats all for this short update. am very happy that i'm able to celebrate my birthday here and of course for those who wants to celebrate it when i'm back, It is deeply appreciated! LOL

i'll be back on June 4th LOL!

Comments

Vox said…
Thats like the WIDEST smile I've EVER seen coming from you!!! :D <3
Tiffany said…
Wow. HAppy Birthday To you!! Lucky Guy. You simply have everything in life now~ ^^ p/s: that cake looks yummy.
Samuel C said…
Vic: =D yes meh? <3

Tiff: hehe thx! =D yeah the cake was delish!
ly1712 said…
The violin is amazing!!!
Samuel C said…
hehehe yes it is! i could use my guitar effectors on in and the sound was mind blowing =)