Horrible day

Today was my off day
which was actually supposed to be filled
with fun and activities
yet it was such a pain and a bore
as everything didn't turn out well
i headed off to AC thinking that Sherry and Adeline
would make it on time to go for a drink
soon to find out that they didn't come
but it was good as now one of my closest friends
Melody was studying at taylors
so she spent about an hour with me during her break
which made me feel better
about Sherry and Adeline..
sherry had to go to the doctors for a jab
so then Adeline didn't come as she needed confirmation from Sherry
so it can be said i was doing nothing at AC for about 6 hours
from 11-5 as sherry only came about 4 after the doctors
but at least sherry made my day by coming
didn't feel so ffk-ed
it was tiring as i didn't get enough rest
and so i headed back to sleep
woke up later as i wanted to go out with my girl
soon to come to Parents Nagging about my relationship
so severe that i could really take a bomb and explode it at myself
it feels like i wanna smoke my lungs out
drink my heart out
and crash my car till i was so severe i would be in critical condition
ITS MY RELATIONSHIP
ITS NOT YOURS!
don't be a part of it dang it...
I don't need YOU nagging at things i should do or dont
and whats worse YOU HAD TO NAG IN FRONT OF HER
what a pain
you know how embarrassing it is?
oh yeah YOU DON'T KNOW
headed off to the apartment to just chill by the pool
AND YET YOU HAD TO FOLLOW ME THERE

CANT I HAVE SOME BLARDY PRIVACY?!?!

GET A LIFE

I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS

as much as i respect you as my parents

PLEASE DONT STICK YOUR NOSES UP MY LIFE

ITS MINE TO LIVE NOT YOURS!

i would like to thank My Baby, Sherry and Melody
that cheered me up from morning till night
-written by a pissed off, stubborn and F*cked up son-

-outz-

Comments