Tagged by Cheryl

8 Things i'm passionate about:
Jesus
Cecilia
My Wife and Kids
My Babes and Darlinx
Baking
Cheerleading
Music Instruments
Foosball

8 Things I say or do too often
"I'm Sexy"
"I'm late"
"Touch my Body"
"Awww....Dang it!"
"Seven Floor!!" ( TCPJ students will understand )
Hugz and Kisses
Blogging
shutterbug-ing ( my term of camwhoring =D )

8 Things i've read recently
Bible
Our Daily Journey
Rooms Division Notes
Food and Beverage Notes
Rurouni Kenshin
Cheryl's Blog
Italiannies Menu
BlackBoard 6 lol =.=

8 songs i could listen over and over again
High by Lighthouse Family
Majesty by Planet Shakers
My Future Decided by Hillsongs
I Will Bless the Lord by True Worshippers
Xin Wo by Fahrenheit & SHE
Touch My Body by Mariah Carey
Love Letter by Kwon Boa
The Suffering by Coheed and Cambria

8 Things i've learned last year
Coaching is Hard
My passion for Music has went deeper
Single Base Extention
Further Studies on Sex Education
Study Harder and Smarter
JPJ's are corrupted in Car License Exams
Clubbing wastes money
Foosball also wastes money =)

8 people i Tag:
Kooi Chin
Sherry
Chung
Audrey
Simone
Mervynn
Evon
Chun

Comments