Djakarta Warehouse Project 2016 (DWP)

 photo IMG_20161210_011420_zpsgngzry1v.jpg

Another year is passing by and it is always a great time to party! Since there are no more mega events in KL, I decided to go to Djakarta Warehouse Project in Jakarta for the 2nd year in a row

DWP is South East Asia's largest music festival, which brings in many performers from all around the world. If you're asking why I didn't go Zoukout in Singapore instead, the cost to head to DWP is much cheaper compared to Zoukout. The only thing you would have to worry is about flights and your hotel, as the rest are pretty cheap at Jakarta


 photo IMG-20161210-WA0010_zpsvpjss6jd.jpg
Malaysia Represent!

This was actually quite a Yolo trip, as I didn't plan on who I was gonna meet up there until the last minute. Lucky me, that Ying Zi decided to follow me there, and we joined John Paul's party squad over there for the next few days

For starters, Check out my video here:

If you compared it to last year's DWP, it was better back then as the lineup was better, it was somehow more exciting, and it wasn't as crowded and stuffy this year. But of course, to me, the most important thing to have at a music festival are great friends who will party with you that will create a great experience there :)


 photo IMG_20161210_205629_zpsuck985qc.jpg
Pre Drinks with the squad

 photo IMG_20161210_234625_zpsdct5pgqx.jpg
Garudaland

 photo G0014173_zps3xljs8jp.jpg
Walking into DWP

 photo IMG-20161210-WA0009_zpsvv4bx0pf.jpg
Ying Zi and I at one of the booths

 photo IMG_20161211_112959_zpsaa7rj5jh.jpg
The Party Squad

All in all it was a good experience over there, We had great fun, and I hope that next year would be better :) Or I'll prolly aim for another festival! ;)

Comments