Wicked The Musical at Singapore

 photo IMG-20160930-WA0022_zpsfzxwahzp.jpg

YAZZZZZZZ I feel so blessed over the weekend as I finally managed to watch Wicked The Musical for the first time at Singapore! For those who don't know, I'm a musical enthusiast, but sadly they normally don't come down to Malaysia, and the closest one you can go for is at Singapore

For those who don't know about Wicked, it is basically the story of The Wizard of Oz, but from the Wicked witch's perspective. I think you'll be even more intrigued if I told you that the original cast of the Elphaba (The Wicked Witch) was Idina Menzel (Elsa from Frozen) and you can expect how awesome it would actually be! 

I was really blessed this time as, I got em tickets free! Courtesy of the lovely Ying Zi :) And  not just ordinary tickets, they were B Reserved tickets which cost like $150 per ticket and it was for the GALA PREMIERE!

The Musical is held at Marina Bay Sands Singapore, and they'll be running shows till the 20th November 2016

So I got my flight ticket and next thing you know, I'm at Singapore ready to get my mind blown


 photo IMG_20160930_195908_zps74wwq4qm.jpg
Our Tickets

 photo IMG-20160930-WA0017_zpspgyylemm.jpg
With some of the Wicked Cast

 photo IMG_20160930_200507_zpsowhcym6c.jpg
The stage from our seats

 photo thetaplus_20161001124432175_zpsloz2lbyh.jpg
Our Seats

The musical was awesome and if you're really a fan of Wicked, you should definitely get your tickets for it! as the acoustics and the performers definitely put on a great show!

I would like to thank Ying Zi and Mastercard Theatres for having us there!

Check out Sistic if you would like to purchase your tickets: http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/wicked1116s

Comments