At the top of the city, better be at The Roof!

I had been invited to the media preview of The Roof, One Avenue and it really brought me to a whole new level. Think about it, every time I would want to go to a club, KL is the place in mind, every time we would want to drink and smoke cigars, I'll be at a wine bar somewhere at Damansara Heights, or just the usual beer, I'll probably be at Sunway Giza. When I heard about the launching of The Roof, I knew I just had to be there! I was invited over by Donovan from Manoah Consultancy and yeah I got pretty excited on it!


 photo DSC_0006_zps661f3458.jpg
Sandy & I 

The Roof is located at One Avenue, Bandar Utama, which is not too far from home. It covers over 50,000 square feet (yeaps its that huge!) and has a great panoramic 360 view of the city with an open Helipad! It features 5 different outlets and it is Amazing! They are:

- Strathosphere - a luxury rooftop champagne bar
- Signature - stylish, premiere gastro-lounge
- Malt & Leaf - Single Malt & Cigar lounge
- Score - an Exhilarating sports bar
- Play - a designer super club

Honestly for myself, I think its a great place to hang with friends,  a date or even family! You can get good food at Signature's, have fun with the dudes watching football at the Score, indulge in some fine cigars (yeah thats definitely for me!) at Malt & Leaf, have awesome Saturday night outs with friends at Play or bring a very special someone to Stratosphere for a fine glass of champagne and a magnificent view!

I headed over there a little late as I was caught up with work, but still managed to join all the Media & Bloggers for a tour of The Roof. The Roof is still under construction, so we couldn't see certain parts of it, but the overall tour was great! Notable Personalities such as Deborah Henry, Cay Kujipers, Nadine Ann Thomas, Peter Davis & Carl Graham gave the tour of each individual room, and it heightens my hopes up when I got to see Malt & Leaf

Lets head to some pictures of the tour:


 photo DSC_0009_zpsd6319671.jpg
Opening Speeches, yes you can see that work is still being done at the background

 photo DSC_0042_zpse75f89fe.jpg
Car; Graham, Nadine Ann Thomas, Deborah Henry, Cay Kujipers & Peter Davis

 photo DSC_0015_zps1f74cd36.jpg
Cay Kujipers introducing Signature by The Hill

 photo boksergemyself_zps08e49dd5.jpg
Bok, Serge & I

 photo DSC_0003_zpsb222f2ed.jpg
Play, the Super Club *still under construction*

 photo DSC_0029_zps0abb10c9.jpg
This is the a part of the interior of Malt & Leaf *still in construction

and the view from Malt & Leaf, You get a really nice sunset!


 photo DSC_0023_zpscb052246.jpg

 photo DSC_0024_zps996eef7e.jpg

 photo DSC_0030_zps90d76a3d.jpg
Xiang & I at Malt & Leaf



Soon, we took 2 flights of stairs up to Stratosphere which is a luxury champagne bar on an infinity grassed helipad. Yeaps it is the first in ASIA, That's how cool it is


 photo DSC_0001_zps1556632e.jpg
The stairs & Lift to Stratosphere

 photo DSC_0047_zps2a463076.jpg
The seating area. The chairs are really comfy *and I managed to sleep peacefully there LOL*


 photo DSC_0054_zps67dc57cf.jpg
Sue Lynn, Anna & Yukiko

 photo DSC_0049_zps8226ae00.jpg
Ashley Ngu Ngu, Myself & Yeeing

 photo DSC_0070_zps9596486c.jpg
The Champagne bar in the middle

 photo DSC_0075_zps75237b37.jpg
The DJ console

 photo DSC_0062_zpsaef86e5f.jpg
Yeeing with the Sunset

 photo DSC_0064_zps3f18781a.jpg
And there goes Ngu Ngu :)

 photo DSC_0077_zps8900294c.jpg
Joanna & I and the lights are coming up!




As the night lights came up, here is the amazing spectacular view which you can see on a 360 view


 photo DSC_0078_zps95d0c27d.jpg
This photo is taken using the Samsung Galaxy S4 Night mode


 photo DSC_0065_zps3765deac.jpg

 photo DSC_0080_zpsc0cdc9ab.jpg
Michelle & Joanna



One thing for sure, I know that this is going to be the next big thing once it launches in November! You have everything at one place, at the top of the city. And I'll be definitely coming back to sample some fine single malts & cigars =)

I wanna thank Donovan & The Roof for having me there. Once it opens, be sure to check it out as it will be one of the best experiences of your life! 

Comments