The Upcoming Legend Fighting Championship


Hey Peeps, some of you may know, I’ve started working full time. One thing for sure, work does take a lot of time off my schedule, and sometimes it is hard to even make time for myself. As always, I’ll try to occupy my free time with events or shows to ensure that I feel I’m living my life to the fullest

If you’re bored with work, why not head over for something different? The Legend Fighting Championship makes Malaysia’s debut at the Chinwoo Stadium on the 27th April 2013. Honestly, I do not know anything about fighting and mix martial arts, but well this is something new to me, and definitely I want to experience it!

What’s happening at the Legend Fighting Championship? There will be 12 action packed fights awaiting you!

 photo Fight009_Highlights_003_zps05fa072a.jpg

As for the main event, Legend Lightweight Champion, Jadamba Narantungalag from Mongolia, defending his title agains’t Japan’s Koji “The Commander” Ando and his devastating gappling and ground and pound game

Other than that, there’ll be another 2 co-main events: China’s “The Execution” Ji Xian and Filipino knock out artist Agustin “Tamasak” Delarmino will be battling it out for the Legend Bantamweight Title while the 2nd co-main event will feature China’s top welterweight Li “The Leech” Jingliang, who looks to claim the Welter weight Title against Luke Jumeau, a great fighter from New Zealand

 photo Fight007_Highlights_001_zps8cfd490b.jpg

As for our Malaysian fighters, Muhammad Hanif Bin Zainal & Sam Chan will be looking to use the home advantage to further rise as contenders in their respective classes

If this interests you or if you want to try out something out of your ordinary, head over to the Legend Fighting Championship!

You can get your tickets through Airasia Redtix at: http://www.airasiaredtix.com/Events/LegendFightingChampionship/.

For more information, visit the Legend Fighting Championship website at: www.legendfc.com

Comments