Can't wait for the Samsung Galaxy S4!


 photo galaxys4_zps76f71746.jpg

The hype has been going on for some time on the Samsung Galaxy S4. Honestly, I’m really excited for it myself! Everytime Samsung comes out with a new product, it gets better and better! Look at the Galaxy S3 and Note 2 for example, it’s a worldwide hit!

We only got glimpses of the teasers shown online from the launch in New York, but it has definitely gotten my attention. You can check out one of its online promos here:




As Samsung is always with its creativity, the teasers were pretty epic when a string quartet and some acapella singers headed off to the streets to bring excitement to the public.

 photo s4choir_zpsd8d27333.jpg
Their performance at The Curve




I’m a Samsung Galaxy S3 user, and well, you might be wondering what is new with the Samsung Galaxy S4. In a direct view, there ain't much to compare with. Check out the picture:

  photo comparison_zpscff13e4c.jpg

Probably what you can only see is the 4.8 inch screen expanding to the 5 inch screen. But well, the difference is not outside but inside! I’m gonna tell you peeps a few factors which I think is superb on the Galaxy S4

Speed is one of the main factors! The Samsung Galaxy S4 is packed with a Quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex A-15 & Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7! Just imagine that kind of speed inside your phone? Its freaking superb! *okay I’m getting a little too technical here



 photo battery_zps948b677c.jpg

One of the main things that I love is the battery life. My Samsung S3 is able to get me through the day, but when it’s late at night, it’s pretty much depleted, as it runs on a 2100 mAH battery

The Samsung Galaxy S4 runs on a 2600 mAH battery and it definitely will give it a boost for its time. That is just about 500 mAH lower compared to the Samsung Galaxy Note II!




 photo corning-gorilla-glass_zpsd7066d77.jpg

Everyone has the worries of cracking the phone screen. So the new improvement from the Samsung Galaxy S3, is that it’s using the latest Gorilla Glass 3 compared to the S3 which uses the Gorilla Glass 2.  *of course I won’t simply throw my phone on the floor for fun*

More than that, the camera is now upgraded to a 13 mp camera and a 2mp front facing camera!



 photo wirelesscharging_zpsb1fbad16.jpg

Last but not least, the accessories that I can get for my Samsung Galaxy S4! I definitely want to get the wireless charger! How cool is that? Leave your phone on top of the charger, and it charges!

I definitely can’t wait to get my hands on it! Stay tuned as I definitely will be updating on the Samsung Galaxy S4!

Comments