Ducati Party, Butter Factory

Photobucket

Ducati, a name that everyone knows to be the premiere in Motorcycles has organized the most electrifying party of the Grand Prix 2012 in conjunction with the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix @ Sepang International Circuit last week.

Held at the Butter Factory, Kuala Lumpur, Ducati brought in famous DJ's such as Marco V, Jumpsmokers, DJ Splyce and DJ Classick to get the club to a whole new level!

I was lucky to be invited with a whole bunch of invites, which allowed me to bring friends along to reach euphoria over there!

Lets just head to some of the pictures that night:

Photobucket
Joshua & I

Photobucket
The whole bunch, Candice, Evon, Eunice, Mervyn & Joshua

Photobucket
The club getting crazy!

Photobucket
Evon & I

Photobucket
Candice & I

Photobucket
Cockstaring Mervyn

Photobucket
Kristine & Flora

Photobucket
DJ Splyce on the decks

Photobucket
another group shot of us

One thing for sure, the music was FANTASTIC that night, a night that i actually enjoyed the music all night long! One thing for sure, Ducati doesn't shortchange its fans with crappy music! 

Once again, thank you Ducati for having me there that night!

Comments