Sunlight Warehouse sale

Photobucket

Hearing the hype on the warehouse sale at Sunway Damansara, I quickly rushed there after work to see whats it all about.


The brands they featured were Nike, Head & Li Ning. Quite a big lot of items going for as low as RM15 for shoes, RM40 for bags, RM20 for shirts/sport outfits and more!


Oh they do sell badminton rackets from Head & Li Ning. So if you're a sports enthusiast, it may be a great time for you to see if you can get any great bargains from them

as for me, I managed to get this whole lot for RM100:

Photobucket


Prices: 
RM15 for the Spalding shoes
RM20 for the Spalding Jersey
RM15 for the Head Socks
RM50 for the Nike Bag



So why don't just take some time off? you might get what you want there =)

The warehouse sales ends this sunday! 5/7/12

Details: 
11am-7pm daily
No 26 & 28, Jalan PJU 3/46
Sunway Damansara Technology Park
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 012-5769611

Comments

missyblurkit said…
darn good buy! but i don't think i can make it to that part of the world before i leave for my trip. aaargh!
Samuel C said…
awwwhh prolly the next time when they have it then =)
Merryn said…
I go lor afterds.. been contemplating for so long but now u make me feel like i really, really need to go! >_<
Samuel C said…
hahaha go la babe =) i felt it was worth my time going there
Samuel C said…
hahaha go la babe =) i felt it was worth my time going there