Kyla Ruiz Bikini Showcase!

360 Celcius with Fashion TV organized something spectacular at The Pool, Ampang. It was the showcase of Kyla Ruiz Bikinis from Sao Paolo. The bikinis are designed by its founder, Stephanie Tay, and the bikinis are made of the highest quality lycra, which means basically its the best material in terms of comfort, durability and its light weight.

I was invited by Donovan with 10 other bloggers to chill at The Pool, Ampang, while seeing the amazing line up of bikinis & enjoying vodka on the sidelines. Now to think of it, We started drinking at 5pm! *man I'm becoming Charlie Sheen*




Now to check out the amazing Bikini showcase! Drool Guys Drool!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Well after all the bikinis were showcased and the guys have stopped drooling, we had a time of bonding with the bloggers, and also getting to know new faces!

Photobucket
A group photo of the bloggers with Donovan

Photobucket
Chelsea Chil! Our Malaysian hottie!

Photobucket
Don, Suiying, Rielz, Chelsea & Fiona

Photobucket
Rielz, Fiona & I

Photobucket
Ryan, Chelsea & I







and well, With bikinis & a pool, Whats next?

Photobucket
Pool party of course! Wootz!





If you're interested in the bikinis showcased, You can always visit www.kylaruiz.com to check it out & purchase your own!

Comments

iynileel said…
oo..so this is what models look like in real life, minus photoshop..
Samuel C said…
haha yeah.

the only editing I do is watermarking & contrast if needed :)
Anonymous said…
You have shared a nice article here about the off shoulder two piece swimsuit. These pictures are very beautiful and I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.
Popstry Bikini said…
Nice collection of pictures, which you have shared here about the bikini. These pictures are looking very beautiful and I liked all of them. If anyone looking to buy the Best Bikini Swimwear For Women In USA, Popstry is the best choice.
imlanguages said…
I read your post and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here. Shop Beach Outfit For Women Online.
luxvina said…
I really want to thank the author for such a nice blog that helped me to understand why it is important. If you are looking for women sexy micro bikini for sale online then luxvina.com is a good choice.
James said…
The original Brazilian bikini truly is very sexy and skimpy. The trend of wearing this bikini motivates women to do regular exercise in order to stay physically fit and show off their great bodies in them. brazilian bikini