SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING! LMFAO 2012 tour

 Photobucket

Yeah, everytime you hear LMFAO, all you can think is PARTY ROCKING! Courtesy of Donovan & Samsung, I received a pair of tickets to head to LMFAO 2012 tour at Sunway Surf Beach! 

Sad part for this year, Sky blue wasn't able to make it because he was having a back injury. Wiggling too much? LOL. but anyway, it was still an awesome time with Red Foo rocking the stage with QUEST CREW!

So as for the process of me getting my tickets, I had to record a video of myself Shuffling to Party Rock Anthem. Didn't i know that they were actually going to use it for the beginning of the concert.



After Samsung compiled all the videos done by the bloggers, I had an awesome 6 seconds of embarrassment at the surf beach, and the video was replayed like 6 times ZOMG. 6 x 6 seconds = 36 SECONDS OF EMBARRASSMENT!


To make matters worse, The bugger Jeremy Choy was so "nice" to look at me and shout: "EH SAM! YOU'RE ON TV! YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR!!!"     niaseenggg..the whole crowd near us was looking at me funny already..




Anyways, this is my video and you can know why i was embarrassed LOL.







But well, rewards from it, I got a pair of tickets! =)

Photobucket




So anyways, we entered the surf beach and we had an awesome time of PARTY ROCKING, SHOTS AND CHAMPAGNE SHOWERS!

Photobucket
Myself, Sarah & Jeremy!

Photobucket
The Stage!


And last but not least, I was one of the lucky ones to win the Samsung Galaxy Y =) Thanks Donovan & Samsung so much for it!

Photobucket
Woohoo

Photobucket
Stoned face




All i can say is SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING!

Comments

michleong said…
Congrats! and wow! You got a picture with him?
Adrienne Oh said…
I was there too sam!!!
Rebecca Saw said…
Wow that's a good vid Sam!
U deserve it for sure!
Samuel C said…
Mich: lol that pic was a while back actually LOL

Adrienne: I no see you =(

Rebecca: thx babe! =D
Unknown said…
congratsss sam!;D
Samuel C said…
HEHE thx eunice =)
Merryn said…
Congrats on the win! :)