France: Notredame!

Photobucket

Do you remember the Disney Classic, The Hunchback of Notredame? Well yeah I finally went to the place of my childhood dreams! I can remember the soundtrack of it, and as we were walking towards there, All the ringed in our heads were "LIKE FIREEE...HELL FIREEE" LOL

So, Notredame is situated on an Island within Paris, and believe me, Its one of the most congested spots ever! Tourist piling in from one side & worshippers on another. But well I would say it was all worth it as one of my dreams has finally came true!

Lets head to the pictures:


Photobucket
Even there's a restaurant named after Quasimodo!

Photobucket
If you would think properly, The jetty on the right is most probably where Quasimodo was picked off LOL

Photobucket
Entering the Cathedral




The windows are just magnificent!

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket
The sanctuary

Photobucket
The altar







I also had a chance to enter the treasury where all the relics of the past were still kept in good condition over there. From scriptures to goblets & decorations, it was just another beautiful sight to see

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well thats all for this post, Will be updating more on Paris Soon!

Comments