My Nuffnang Story!

Hear me Hear me! Its going to be a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg post! Nuffnang Awards 2011 is happening this December in Kuala Lumpur and well, the only way to get your invites to this glamorous event is by Blogging! Either blog on Why you would want to attend the Nuffnang Awards 2011 or My Nuffnang Story

Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

And as for this post, Its made special as its purposely posted on the 1:11 AM on the 11th of November 2011


As for me, It has been 4 faithful years with Nuffnang and I've got no regrets from it. I joined Nuffnang back in 2008 where blogging was pretty new to me as I've started by the influence of my younger sister. First i was like WHATT?? write your personal life? come on! but well, it soon came to me and I got addicted to it as well!

Looking back at my older posts, I was thinking, wow, the style of writing has changed over the years! and well its getting better and better! It used to be all personal stuff, and now its all events! happenings! and loads more shizz with it!

Eventhough i joined Nuffnang since 2008, I only started being more active in Nuffnang in 2009 and as for the first thing which i participated in, Was the Dragon Ball Evolution Premiere! For a newbie, It was good that i finally started with something!

Creatively did up my post to win my invites, and i guess some of you can remember on how crazy i was back then and edited some lame pictures such as:

Photobucket

Well it explains much on how i was like right? and well, We made history as its finally my first premiere I've went to eventhough the movie was totally..eww.. i believed my verdict then was still the same. but anyways, this is the first pic ever:

Photobucket



and as for the 3 years after that, I've went to plenty of premieres with Nuffnang but well, this are the ones that i remember the best. Check it out:


Photobucket
A Christmas Carol in 3D, where all my classmates participated and got themselves tickets to the screening too!

Photobucket
A group pic by Jessica Tan after Ghost of Girlfriends Past premiere

Photobucket
Final Destination

Photobucket
Murderer with Amanda Lew

Photobucket
Group Pic after Murderer Premiere

Photobucket
Up Premiere with Adele

Photobucket
Orphan Premiere

Photobucket
Group Pic after Orphan Premiere




and as for a certain premiere, it was the Ninja Assassin Premiere, As i remembered there was a ninja flash mob happening at Sunway Pyramid and some of us were there to witness it!

Photobucket
Simon, Zoeyve, Myself, and Yee Hou during the flash mob

Photobucket
Ninja's starting it up!

Photobucket
Stars!



and as for the premiere, I showed up in a Chef Jacket LOL

Photobucket
Ninja Assassin Premiere

Photobucket
and the tagline is: We Nag!



the following premiere, There was a follow up to it! and it was:

Photobucket
Twilight Premiere. We Dont Nag!






Well that's all for the premiere section but there are so many events thats coming up!



Back in April 2009, I wrote in for my first Event ever which was the Nuffnang Music Bash at Maison! Well having music as my forte, I drove in deep and hard thinking of who I'll go as, and i ended up going as Maksim. As for that i purposely took a video of myself attempting to play The Flight of the Bumble Bee after not playing it for about 2 years

but well, have a look:



So as I got my invite for my party, still being totally new at it, I brought Candice along and well, it was a great night for us with the performances and entertainment!

Photobucket
Candice & I at the Nuffnang Music Bash

and guess what? We won Topshop vouchers at it!

Being totally turned on by what Nuffnang was offering, I started writing in for more events and parties offered and well, Theres a whole list of it but I'm just going to show you the ones that I remember best!



Photobucket
My first Hennessy Artistry at The Loft KL with Joshua

Photobucket
VIP baby! thanks to Nuffnang!







LG Angels & Devils at Metrobol Bar KL

Candice and I were both devils that day and I was really happy as I was one of the top 5 best dressed nominees.

Photobucket
Mon Wei, Evelyn & Dusty

Photobucket
Jovi, Howard, Victoria & Sue Ann

Photobucket
the group picture that night! totally memorable!






Photobucket
Candice & I at Stand Out, H9 TTDI Plaza


at it i had the opportunity to:

Photobucket
Hand print & sign on the board

Photobucket
See Susan Boyle's bush

Photobucket
See Boss Tim getting post it!




and well, the rest is getting to know more people!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The final group picture





This is one of the events i remembered the most, eventhough its not a main event:

Photobucket
Sneak Peak of Digi Sneak Peak


this is because, Without it:

Photobucket
I wouldn't be able to meet Boys Like Girls that day!



Photobucket
Group picture of us

Photobucket
A new face, Ms Evon Woods






Photobucket
Xberry at Republic

Photobucket
Peace out!

Photobucket
Shaun, Liang, Michelle, Erin, Amanda Lew, Shawn Lee

Photobucket
Adele, Jessica, Joe Flizzow, Michelle




And for the top of it in the Year 2009:

Photobucket
Nuffnang Awards 2009 at Singapore with Zoeyve. Check it out HERE and HERE

Photobucket
A group picture

Photobucket
all the Malaysian Bloggers in the house!


it was a truly memorable night and the trip ain't over as there was a sightseeing plan for us the next day! Am truly grateful as I was able to do so many things that i didn't do before!



Examples:

Photobucket
Visit the Singapore Flyer

Photobucket
Do plenty of Jumpshots!

Photobucket
Create my first pewter bowl

Photobucket
Just say AWWWWW



Photobucket
Doing Crazy stuff with Robb and Jeremy

Photobucket
Just a toilet scene =)


and last but not least:

Photobucket
Having awesome times in the hotel room




and well, after a successful year 2009, I organized a bloggers pot luck at my place and well, It was packed!

Photobucket
How to end a successful year








and now to go to the Year 2010!


The first event which started up my year was the DIGI PIMP MY DAY event which was held at 1 utama. 4 people per team to do something like "The Amazing Race" getup. As for my team that day, It was:

Photobucket
Yeah we actually made our own shirts for it

Photobucket
Plenty of obstacles to go through

but well, at the end of the day, we won the prize for the best dance which was:

Photobucket
RM1200 of Chillis Vouchers

And well, of course we spent it well!

Photobucket



Photobucket

As for following that up, I headed to the Astro B.yond Launching at Modestos, Sri Hartamas. This was the product launch of the Astro B.yond which you currently have right now!

Photobucket
The game of "find the killer"

Photobucket
A group picture

Photobucket
Another group picture




Photobucket

After having 2 events already, I joined the Nuffnang Color My Corby contest which was held at Sunway Lagoon. another time, Its a team event where there were 4 main teams participating in different challenges and the winner would be given a Samsung Corby Each!

Photobucket
the winners

Photobucket
The mega big group picture




Photobucket
Another event I've went to was the Gatsby Deodorant fair where games were played to get points, and the points were used to redeem plenty of Gatsby Goods.


another awesome fact is:
A MALAYSIAN GUINNESS WORLD RECORD was made by having the biggest bloggers gathering!




Soon after that, I participated in the Sloggi Contest, Love Sloggi, love world where some of you could remember this:

Photobucket

an example of an eco friendly bra without sloggi. And well, I won the consolation prize for that! Yay me!




Another memorable event for me was the:

Photobucket
Nuffnang Sharing Session at Modestos



Well i was able to eat great food, meet new faces and get to know more people there!



Photobucket
The new faces

Photobucket
Games we played

Photobucket
Camwhoring session






Well thats all I'm going to say for 2010 and as for 2011,



The only highlight for me just happened 2 weeks ago, Which was the Astro B.yond IPTV Celebrity & Hollywood Night!



Photobucket
It was a dress up party, So i went as the Green Hornet, while Jolyn went as Minnie Mouse


and the highlight of the night is:


Photobucket
I won an iPad 2 for the best slogan contest=)




All I can say for this past 4 years with Nuffnang, There were no regrets! With Nuffnang, I met new friends, a new family and a new life! All i wanna look forward now, Is to the Nuffnang Awards this December!

I love you Nuffnang! <3


Comments

Lyle Gogh said…
this my friend is an entry that is memanjang gila.

but damn it is good.
Simon Seow said…
Crazy long post. Good effort. I'm too lazy to write so long :p
Samuel C said…
Hahaha I know right?? Took an hour plus to do this lol..thx guys:)