Ireland Day 1: Kilalloe

Well as some of you know, I'm not in Malaysia for a month as i'm travelling =)
so as for now i'm currently at Ireland to visit my mother and sister who stays here. I took an 18 hour flight to Ireland *yeah its that long and i nearly died of OD of movies and dramas* and i reached Cork Airport which was 2 hours away from my mom's place

It was a great joy to finally see my mother and sister after a year. You know the feeling of family members reuniting =) So as for the 1st stop, we headed to the house which is located at Killaloe. it is a small town and the sceneries are absolutely beautiful!

And of course, one more thing that I love about western countries, The portioning of the food is humongous! as for now i'll let you see the surroundings of Killaloe =)

food 1
You get what i mean by big portions?

food 2
Sickeningly sweet!

myself
On the bridge

bridge
aint it nice?

river
The smaller river where all the boats are parked

river
Walkways

street
One of the main streets

audrey
My sister, Audrey

myself
A portrait shoot

church
The catholic church

petrol
A busted gas station

playground
The playground which is entirely made out of wood
pub
One of the pubs

Word for the day:
Bruscar
which means rubbish

All i can say its absolutely beautiful and i love it here! i'll update more of my visits around the area! =) stay tuned!

Comments

Josh E Wawa said…
Can we fish at those rivers? LOL.
Samuel C said…
hahaha duhhh...this is where we fish for pike and mackeral. salmon we have to take a boat lol
Samuel C said…
hahaa yeah man! here the fish are like pike, mackeral and salmon LOL...the lures we use are like about 5-6 inches in length HAHA