Christmas Eve Dinner

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, Been really hectic. My finals were just over on the 23rd (yeah So near Christmas eve, sad no?) and i was busy feasting away at every place possible for Christmas. Basically i have lots to post up but still i need the time to do all of em, so be patient =)

As for this post, its just a few photos on how i spent my Christmas Eve. Didn't take much photos on that day also as I was lacking my flash =( So anyways I've spent my Christmas eve with my relatives at my uncles place. The food was awesome as there was pork knuckle, roasted turkey, a lot of side dishes and desserts:)

So anyways just to the photos:

table
The table of relatives

dad and i
Dad and I

vic and i
Victoria and I

elaine
Elaine ze cousin

fruits
Fruit platter

wine
Wine

jester
Jester!

So anyway i'll try to post the rest of my christmas and parties soon! Stay tuned!

Comments

Victoria said…
what a blog post ahahaha!