Xplay Shout Awards Pre Party at Library, Curve

OH MY GOD ITS AN UPDATE!!

yeah I've been so busy with assignments and mid terms lately, till I don't really have the time to blog =( but well here is an update for now :) hopefully I have the time to update more this week :)

banner

I've been recently invited to Xplay Shout Awards Pre Party at Library, E@Curve by Jaclyn. It was an event by Celcom where local bands were able to battle it out to win the competition and there was a special guest performance by Mizz Nina! To top it off, It was free flow of Carlsberg for the whole night!

I wasn't really in the mood of snapping the photos of the bands, Mizz nina so on, so basically its all the camwhoring photos from me this time only :)

victoria and I
Victoria and I

eric, jac and i

josh, hooi nee, simon

group pic 2
A Group pic

blogger area
Blogger Area

crowd
The Crowd

samantha & hooi nee
Romance? wtf?=)

group pic 1
Another Group Pic

group pic
Edwin, Shiang Leit, Shawn, Victoria and Myself

2
Brother Xiang, Xiang & Foo

3
Simon, Reiko

1
Compiled Group pics

winners
Battle of the Band Winner

The event went on with the spinning of the DJ till the morning came. Once again, Thx Jaclyn for the invites =)

Comments