DiGi iPhone 4 Play

As in my Previous post, You have already known the existence of the Iphone 4 by Digi and this would be the 2nd post for this Quadruply. So as for this post, It is about which application is your favourite and why

So as for me i wont start off with "What application is my favourite" but "What i love to do". Then in the mean time, you can start guessing on which application on the Iphone is my favourite:)

So as for me, I like to play games which requires either eye and hand coordination, eye and feet coordination or any of the both combined. Speed and Accuracy would always be the main elements of the game and of course to accompany it, there is always Music by the side which will make it even better.

So without further to do, I would show you one of the things i love to do:

ddr 2

This is Dance Dance Revolution Machine. As you can see it requires footwork and also your eye coordination where we supposed to dance according to the steps that appear on the screen. I also like to play with the Para Para Paradise Machine which requires to me to use eyes, hands and legs all combined together to dance.

But the HARSH REALITY is, I can never afford to buy one of this machines as it is mega expensive and if i were to play this games on the Playstation or Playstation 2, The feeling differs and it doesn't have the original feeling of the real game. And to play at the arcade everytime will cost plenty of money

and the last option of Stealing the Dance Dance Revolution Machine from the arcade is:

ddr

Not an Option Literally!

So hence, I can never get to play with this games unless i'm in an Arcade.


So going to the next game which i like to play that requires Eye Hand Coordination is:

o2jam

o2jam

o2jam is an online game where players will use 7 keys on the keyboard and play according to the notes that appear on the screen. The level changes according to the difficulty of the song and also the speed of the song, Which you can already see, i'm quite a pro at it :)

But another HARSH REALITY is:

o2jam has finally ceased operation from the main online server as the players decreased in the years. And there it is only left with the private servers and private games where you can download by yourself.

And another part about o2jam that is not really good is:

park 1
I can't play it everywhere freely as I would have to bring my bulky laptop around

and:

park 2

When battery runs out, There isn't many available power sockets to charge the laptop. As everyone knows laptop batteries run out in a few hours

hrmm

so hence, I can't really play what i love to as there are so many obstacles to it!


so now comes the part where the Iphone 4 comes in! Now anyone can guess what application is my favourite?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Okay times up!So now i'm gonna tell u what application is my favourite on the Iphone!

It is none other than:

rock band 1


Rock Band is a game similar to the ones i love to play and it comes with a variety of songs and levels that i can play with. The best part is, It comes with 32 free songs!

rock band 2

I can even rock out solo or with friends on guitar, bass, drums or vocals to the most rock hits! So it can be a multiplayer game as it can be connected within 4 players via bluetooth where I can challenge my friends on Accuracy and speed!

So now you know whats my favourite Iphone application;) What is yours?

Comments

Sam, I sincerely hope you win. I can see you put quite some effort in the entry. =)
Samuel C said…
hehe thx shin dee =) i also hope so HHAHA i've got 2 more i havent done yet
Samuel C said…
hehe thx shin dee =) i also hope so HHAHA i've got 2 more i havent done yet