Tom Dick & Harry

I've been on holiday for about 2 weeks already. And holidays are nearly up as i'm starting my industrial training at Saujana Resort KL this Monday. Its stresses me out a bit as I have to start working life all over again for 2 months, more than that, I have to work at the F&B department (which is normal) and the Finance department ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG my finance is considered one of my weakest subjects. i guess i might just be an office boy over there LOL =)

So anyways, as for the holidays, I was able to meet up with one of my best gal friends Lauren, Chun Hien, Ryan, Eugene, Ken Nie and Shaun. It was good to be able to catch up on the things we missed out for the past few months.

Continuing with the story, We met up at a bar called Tom Dick & Harry at TTDI. Yes the name itself startles you as you know what the meaning is in English. Anyways the outlet's address is 18, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail

The outlet is relatively nice, It has a chilled back ambiance with old school music, pork based items such as burgers & steaks, cocktails and of course! nice chilled beers such as Hoegarden, Tetleys & a few more brands. I would say that this is a really great place to chill out as its food and drinks are at affordable prices.

So anyways the pics are just camwhore sessions over there:)
The Guys
Shaun, Chun Hien, Kenny, Ryan & Eugene

Lauren & I
Lauren & I

Lauren & Ryan
Lauren & Ryan

Kenny
Kenny

Lauren, Shaun, Chun Hien
Lauren, Shaun & Chun Hien

We all had a great time bullshitting while sipping on our drinks & i would totally recommend you this place if you would just want to chill out ;)

Comments

chunhien.tan said…
Bob Marley tracks all night long! Woooo...