I wanna be the Sorcerer's Apprentice!

Disney's The Sorcerer's Apprentice will be out in cinemas on the 22nd of July! Courtesy of Nuffnang, Nuffnangers will be able to watch the premiere on the 20th of July at Mid Valley. All you have to do is write a blog post on the title "I wanna be the Sorcerer's Apprentice" and what would you do with your powers. You can visit HERE for more details

As for me, What would i do with all my new powers?

Firstly,
There wouldn't be a need to use inferior ways of cheating in exams anymore! unlike using cell phones or other inferior ways of cheating in the exam, With my new powers i'll be able to just ace the test by making all the right answers appear before me!

2nd thing i'll be able to do with my powers are:
To accomplish a blackjack in every blackjack session! With constantly winning in Blackjack, There'll be no more financial issues for me!

Last but not least:
I'll be able to change my rusty old Proton to a Viper! woohoo.. be the attraction of the crowd, get the girls and everything else will just come to place

So hrmm at least i know I've got a little bit of power right now so its a start of becoming the Sorcerer's Apprentice!
flashed!

Feel my CHIDORI baby!

Comments