I-City

One of the previous Saturdays, Victoria came over and i planned to bring her out to watch A-Team. But sadly she wasn't in the mood to do anything that day. So hence after giving some thought, I knew she wanted to go to I-City as she always saw our friends go there. So i brought her there to be Syok Sendiri with a DSLR to capture some photos there.

The jam towards I-City was terrible as it took nearly an hour just to reach there. Another part that spoiled this trip is that it is so crowded there and it was hard to get any nice shots without people in the background. And the best part is, There was a big ass projector there to broadcast the World Cup =.= more reasons for those without Astro to go there and watch the world cup pfft!

So anyways i'll head on to the pics that we took that day. It is mainly camwhore pictures so try to get use to it =P

I-City
Crowded toot
I-City
Pretty Trees
I-City
More trees
I-City
and more Trees!
Victoria
Victoria with petit trees
Victoria and I
Victoria and I
Victoria and I
Another scene
Victoria and I
Shout out loud!
Victoria and I
just being plain dumb
Giraffes
Victoria with the " Mervyn's " *inside joke*
Sakura Trees
frustrated?
Victoria and I
Sakura Trees
Victoria
Portrait pic?
Victoria and I
the last pic of the day with some white trees behind us

I would say it is a beautiful place to go as it was turned from a waste land to something very pretty. but make sure you don't go on a weekend or football season or it will be quite regretable.

Comments

Victoria said…
Omg!! you posted that picture! *diesss*
Samuel C said…
hahaaa suckkarrr