Christmas

HURRY UP
RUN TO YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE!

SANTA IS HERE!!

lol okay u get the point

Christmas has come once again=D
and i wanna wish all of you

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

so for starters
enjoy this clip i found for christmas:
yeah this is sooo me LOL WTF

well Christmas is a time of sharing and giving
and for me i really enjoy it

as 1stly..
This is the only time i would have the mood to bake=D
and baking in mass production babehh!!

Pictures of one of my cookies batch
Chocolate Chip Cookies Dough

well if ur wondering how big it is..

It is:
as big as an elephant shit! LOL
Cookies in the oven =D


and well
another reason i like Christmas is because

OF SHOPPING AND SALES!!!!

yeah i'm a shopaholic =.= i admit
and my shopping is not limited to clothes only

For this christmas

i bought a new cupboard! =D
so damn contented with it

Pictures of Cupboards:
Old Cupboard
My New Cupboard!! LOVES
Enough room for all my junk

and well another thing i was able to get is:
My New Pool Cue!
Ahhh~~~ Pretty

and next up will be my DSLR soon! =D


and well as for my Christmas eve
i spent it with my one and only:

we went for dinner at Victoria Station and a movie
well sadly for the dinner
it had good food
except the service was bad as it was full house
and lotsa shit happened

Example of the shit that happened:

My Reservation for the lower cabin DISAPPEARED
hence i had to go upstairs where the cabins were leaking
and the service upstairs is really slow
4 breads and 8 butters for me and Vic?

WTF? =.=

and our drinks came 15 minutes after our main course=.=
and that was after i called several servers and 2 floor managers for more than 10 times!
WTHZ...

and as for the bill
I had to wait for 10 minutes just for a bill
and i had to ask 3 different servers!

but anyways the food was alright
and thats the only good thing bout the dinner
My Rib Eye Steak
Victoria's Grilled Salmon & Lamb

after dinner we headed to the cinema
to watch Sherlock Holmes

and well it was a bit different
as there was something unexpected
and it is:
A Choir caroling at the entrance of the cinema

This is like the 1st time i'm seeing this LOL

Well the movie was good
and spending time with her was awesome

and she gave me a Christmas pressie!
Thx sweetie =)
A snoopy plush
with a silver tie pin on it!

yeah i really love ties and tie pins LOL

so anyways that wraps up this post

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
-outz-

Comments

~ Xi@nGCooL ~ said…
Ahem...DO i get some cookies as well? =]
The best with delivery service to me ya =P=P
Victoria said…
Xiang::I ate it all! *nomsnoms* None fer u! Muahahaha go bake your own!! LOL

Bie::thanks fer the dinner at MY OWN restaurant! LOL xDD
Samuel C said…
Xiang: LOL u come over la on the 31st then c if still got lol

Vic: yeah i know u ate all XD
Jacquelyn Ho said…
xiang: the cookies tarak our share one laaaaa =p
HitoMi Ng said…
wooo, Sweet with some tinge of sour. Next time boycott victoria station je!!
Samuel C said…
Jacquelyn: still got la..1 container lol

Hitomi: yeah next time surely i will LOL