1st day down under

Headed down to Perth, Australia
with Jonathan Looi

well this is my 1st time ever in my life that i'm flying on a plane
so yeah
i got a flight with Air Asia X
as the rates were cheap

why am i doing this?
as i have nothing else to do hahaa!!
Jon and Me at LCCT Terminal

we took a night flight
and we left LCCT about12am
and reached Perth about 5am

The flight had about 3 hours of turbulance
but somehow i managed to withstand it

but finally
i puked when the plane was landing
wth!!! =S

my first flight..
my first time to a country besides singapore
and the first time i puked in a plane...
AWESOME =.=

so anyways..
We reached perth airport
and we took a taxi to Esthers place

The taxi driver was a nigerian
and he became jon's best friend
they talked all the way
and the total damage

50 AUD =(

i'm on a tight budget so yeah i try not to spend unnecessary

Australia has just reached spring
but its still freaking cold =(
when we arrived it was about 10 degrees?
afternoon was bout 16 and night about 12
argh...i'm so gonna shiver
This is my host Esther
and her house =)
love you babe

we unpacked our stuff
and we headed over to:
Hungry Jacks

something you'll never find in Malaysia
and the best part is

IT HAS PORK BACON!!! RAWR!!!

we headed to a few malls today
did some normal grocery shopping
and a lil shoppin haha

and the best part is:
I got to see Rachel after so long =)
wheee

so anyways to end this post:
wth...
this is my pillow esther gave me to sleep with
lol =)

i'll update soon

-outz-

Comments

Allan Leyva said…
Okay! First... i admit..... this maybe the best blog that i have ever seen!

The header was breath-taking... the sidebar was so organized... the posts are very interesting... nice choice for a background song... blog title was catchy... and ur a DANCER!!

& I can't help it but to envy u BIG TIME! hahaha Seriously! I have to post ur blog in my campaign blog family! Would u visit http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/abc so u cud drop ur name and ur site's url too! I would appreciate it so so so soooo much!

Your new fan, Allan :D
Magdalene said…
Lol , your first flight? :o
Say Hi to Esther for me ! hahaha
Evelyn G. said…
OMG... pink pillow???

so feminine... xD
Jeffro said…
ZOMG!! 50 bucks cab...
Major damage dude! O_O
Have though to the max ya! :D
wen pink said…
OMG I TOTALLY LOVE UR PILLOWWWW <3333 and have lotsa fun in Aussieee~ miss ya!
Unknown said…
omg! pink colour pillows! not including the lovelies in yr car! u so can be my sis! lol
Samuel C said…
Allan: ooh thx man =) thats over complimented adi =D hahaa

magg: sure will =)

ev: hahaha yeah very feminine indeed

jeffro: yeah...the taxi metres here run like crazy

wen pink: hehehe alright =) thx sayang xD niss you too

Samantha: LOL I'm not a girl!!! hahahaa