A new look

I've been keeping my hair for months already
its been like...3 months i didn't cut?
my hair is naturally thick
and it makes me look fluffy and like a mushroom head
and everyday when i go to college..
its normal if i wear a hat or a cap to hide ze hair
caps
hats

since May
everyone has been asking me to cut my hair
such as:
Ms Evon Hew
Charlie =.=


so anyways after a month
i finally cut my hair today =D
wheee
and now its so short and spiky =)
a new look

yeah even my saloonist..
said the hair she cut of me..
can weight 2kg lol =.=
*bullshitting of course*
but yeah i'm a thick hair headed person =)

NOW I'M READY FOR STANDOUT!!!!

-outz-

Comments

~ Xi@nGCooL ~ said…
Haha...Your new hair style look clean and tidy :P
More shinning..
Samuel C said…
haha yeah...compared to last time
now its much thinner and lighter hahaa