I Can Relate to Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

teehee nuffnang is having another premier coming up
and the movie is called
Ghost of Girlfriends past
damn the trailer was attractive enuf
and i wanna grab hold of the tix myself =)
haha i bet this is gonna be hell of a movie =)
I think i'm kinda like Connor (Matthew Mcconaugthey)
well i'm not in such a serious case as him
but i was a multiple flirt when i was much younger
as music was played by my hands
many came and got to know me
and my friends implemented the term "chick magnet" to me
and yeah i was on a continuous flirting streak

i shall let the pics describe why i'm like him =)

lol

Note:
This pics are just for illustration
this girls were never in a relationship with me
or either which i flirted with in my past days =)



lol this pics are
JUST FOR ILLUSTRATION AH!!!

anyways so yeah i was pretty much like him
when i was younger
thats my past

but now everything has changed =)
i'm taken up responsiblity
and i've fallen for the only Girl i love which is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


WTF?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
haha alrite
this is the girl i fell in love with =)
and am loving every moment with her
Ms Candice

haha so that was my past
(the flirtatious Sam)

my present is Candice=)

and the future
is with Candice <3

till da next post

-outz-


Comments