Happy birthday to ME =)

Yes 22nd May strikes again
and now i'm finally
19 =)

well my day went totally normal
just having wishes from everyone
and i wasn't really expecting anything actually
as it was a busy day for me
a combination of 3 of our Groups
were organizing a Forum

so yeah everyone was so busy with their own things
to ensure that the whole forum was a success
after the forum was over
I had a shock of my life
as in literally..

I was just using the laptop to do some work
while the Chairman(Chung) was doing his final speech
suddenly the whole auditorium blacked out
technically i was still blur
black out in taylors...it happens every once in a while

and suddenly everyone started singing
and a cake came in
aww i'm so touched by u guys..
you really made my day =)
Secret Recipe Brownie
my fav =)
Me and my groupmates
My college family
Makan!!

so anyways after the forum
i was gonna spend time with Candice

Candice
was such a darling
and she bought me a new Blazer from Topman!
*love love love*
i've lost weight so my blazer from Seed looks humongous now
so now i have a slimfit Blazer from Topman =)
thx sosoooosoo much darling =)

Then thats not all..
we were gonna have our dinner at italianies
as she works there

we walked into Italianies
and all my Close Secondary school friends were there
sitting on a long table waiting for me

MY GOD
THIS IS THE 2nd SURPRISE TODAY
whee i really appreciate it =)
it made my day much better =) hehe
So we had dinner and celebrated my b'day there =)
Me, Chun, Audrey, Sean, Chris
Edvinn, Me, Evan, Tim, Wei Wen, Candice
the birthday cake
yumz!
feeding the other couple hahaa
Grace who works at italianies
She was so sweet that she didn't make me go through Hell
as you know they have many procedures for birthdays lol
Group pic
Candid
i realize my tongue is long lol


so after dinner we went to shop around
Me and my jie Wen =)
Group pic
Guys
Girls
my sister Audrey
models
Gay models haha


so anyways
i really had a blast for my b'day
2 surprises in 1 day
with Extremely lotsa love from my Girlfriend
and lotsa love from my friends
what else can i need? =)

so the last pic:
Candice and I

my last words for da day:
Thx baby for going through all the trouble to do dis
Thx Close Secondary Friends who came
Thx Group 4,5 and 6 from Taylors for surprising me there =)

i'm a happy man =)

-outz-

Comments

SGRMSE. said…
How lucky are you! Two surprises in a day (: Happy Belated birthday, you
Inconnue said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!! =)
Samuel C said…
mello: thx =) hehe yeah i'm lucky =) hehe

Meera: thx babe =)
Misakieo said…
Hey dude... im sorry... i din noe it was ur bday... Happy Belated bday!!!! ^_^

P.S. :: From both me and Sean XD

May All the good things company you always.

Someone is older now~
TheJessicat said…
Awesome bday cake! im loving the secret recipe brownie. :)

glad u enjoyed ur bday sam
Samuel C said…
misakie: thx =) lol i dont really feel old actually hahaa

jessica: hehe thx jess =)