Of boredom and Training

Industrial Training is taking its effect on me
The aching body and limbs..
the boringness of the job...
ARGH!!
how can anyone do such low pay jobs..
anyways
i had a few things that cheered me up in the past week
1st things 1st
when the going gets TOUGH
the TOUGH goes shopping!
man i sound like a girl
Girls dont you agree with me on that statement? =D
so anyways
first up..
i'm a guy so i buy guys crap kay? =)
i bought new leather shoes by polo=)
teehee
finally i'm having a decent pair of leather shoes compared to the
Bata i always buy last time
Bata = BUY AND THROW AWAY
lol anyways so this are the shoes
in its wrappinPolo =)
the 2nd thing that i got to pamper myself is
.
..
...
...
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
A NEW CAMERA =)
say hello to IXUS 85IS
well as everyone knows i love canon
all the previous cams in my house is canon too
so now there are 3 IXUS in my house lol
the box
IXUS 85Is
10 mega pix
the silver metalic body..
drools
not that slim but slimmer than the other IXUS in my house
with its casingthe back

The other 2 IXUS in my house are:
Canon IXUS 750
Sisters camera...so yeah u can see the pink
Canon Ixus 950 IS
Moms/My camera
the 3 IXUS
okay i really have no life lol
well i have another 8 weeks of training
i can die =S haihz
release me of my boredom!
till da next post
-outz-




Comments