another random post


sry guys that i didn't update for some time =X

wuz kinda busy and stuff la

accounts and maths are killing me rite now =X

so anyways to start this post up...

i managed to capture 5 animals this weekend lol


fresh from AC

they can now be twins in my room hahaha =)


anyways this are some random pics over the week

me and Eunice


and i finally watched Batman The Dark Knight =)

it was superb


worth my RM 11



Batman The Dark Knight

The Joker

too bad he died right after he produced this film

sad case

Fly Batman Fly

His new toy

anyways watched it with


Adeline, Wen Wen, Chun, Chris, Tim, Michael, Zhan Wei and Sean


we crashed at pyramid for a while


and headed off to AC for supper


on da way


my catch of the nite


Pimp my toy lol


Adeline's way
the Sexytery and Adeline LOL!!
Sean'z blurnezz
Me and Adeline

Michael and Chris
the sotong ball that adeline hit away when i was trying to give it to her lol
in the end i got 3 toys that nite =X

wai chun was emo-fied as i couldnt get him the winnie he wanted



anyways so that wraps up 1 nite =)



on Sat it is my Church Anniversary

it was really awesome as firstly...baby came with me this week =)

in addition...Nicholas was performing as one of the violinist in the orchestra

1st time my church got this kinda things

kinda cool =)

Pastor Kevin preached a awesome sermon about dreaming dreams...

really relevent also..



the orchestra and worship team
me and baby cecilia
Cecilia, Me, Adeline



adeline wore a dress =) hehehe

lol nutty gal

anyway that concludes this post

till da next post



-outz-






Comments