cf rally 2008

CF RALLY 2008


well its the time that all the school cfs come together and have fun
well i'm in college...which makes me...so...old lol

anyways it wus a last minute thing cos i totally forgot about it haha

so anyways i went there so early cos of my sis

and i waited like 1 hour jus for the thing to start =.=

well this year

i'm finally not in the comittee...crew...usher...or musician


i'm feeling so free =)
well anyway to start this post

my tag

finally i'm just a participant

the backdrop
Me, Shawn, Careen, Gladys, Someone Someone =X
forgot the names =X

Shawn and I
The ppl selling the things lol

We're getting lame xD





Me and Careen

anyways so it started and we went in

i went in with melody...

well she managed to pull me for the rally haha


melody and I

man we should have camwhored more =X

and Cheryl fell asleep


thats the ony pics from the 1st and 2nd session
for my experience i think that the 2nd session was the best in all the 3 sessions
=)

so anyways i went back home to get the car

dont ask how i got back lol

and i came back about 7 for the night concert

me and chooi si


Chooi Si again


smiles =)


Shaun the sheep lol


the Lame group =)

and i decided to join them lol
why ain't i in this pic lol

i should be in the middle

chooi si and I and the sunset
the em cee'z

bon bon and ...i donno the other girl lol


the hall

and well bus company came

so we dengar lagu lagu nya lol

darren ashlie



anyways after bus company it wuz the night concert

so leading the night concert wuz david and erica


P&W session
song leaders
stage
othniel the gay =X lol
effects




and after P&W session there wuz a couple from USA
that came to share their testimony =)



and after they have shared...
went on to Pastor Andy's sermon =)

Pastor Andy


the sermon wuz good =)

and plenty of salvations and comebacks =)

after the sermon they introduced the comittee

the peeps that worked hard for dis to happen

the comittee

the rest are mostly camwhore pics =)


me and jen=)


Quan Wei the ex multi million dollar face person lol

Alfred my church song leader
me and xiao fern the wind
i have no idea where she is looking
my tai kor Joshua =)
and we had our supper at Kayu after the rally

till da next post


-outz-











Comments