Tagged by Chung

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
- took my grade 3 piano
- play ice and water at the park
- watched mystic knights..lol
- cycling?
- playing tamiya cars
5 things on my to-do list today
-went to sungai wang and times square with classmates
- celebrated mom's and sis b'day
- blog a new thing?
- get medicine as i'm sick
- get ready for college tomoro
5 Snacks I enjoy
- cheesels
- onigiri
- twisties
- love letters
- oreos
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- get a mansion and have parties everyweek
- get a fleet of ferarri's
- get a crystal grand piano *loves*
- sponsor my smaller sisters education? lol
- must as well i buy over the shopping malls over here for investments =)
5 of my bad habits
- camwhore everywhere i go
- forget to switch off the lights
- lazy to wash dishes
- always want female attention
- act like hard gay ( type it in youtube if u dont know whats it )
5 place i have lived
- my house at ss 17
- my e tiara condo
- err sean's house?
- ed vinns house?
- hotels?
5 jobs I've had
- Pianist at Westin Hotel
- Salesman at Pennylane Sdn Bhd
- Waiter at Tai Thong Imperial China
- Cashier at Parkson
- Cheerleader =)
(its a job too~~ haha)
5 people I tag:
Rachel
Kooi Chin
Khit Yeng
Mon Wei
Sean Chua

Comments

Kyle said…
Hi. I just wanted to know how do you become a cheerleader? are u still in school or college? what are the requirements?
Samuel C said…
becoming a cheerleader can start from school or college. (school teams or college teams)

i'm in college currently

you can also join all star teams such as

Charm (Malaysia's national governing body of cheer) (i'm in this)
Extreme All Stars
Scorpion All Stars
Starjump Rebels
and a few more i can't remember

Requirements? 1st things 1st..cheer spirit and dedication! must be lively and ready to do things.

If you have basics in Tumbling, Flexibility, balancing...it'll be a bonus =)