My Sweet 18 b'day

i'm finally 18 =)
22 May is the day
i wuz so hyper as i'm finally legal to do lots of things
and i only could got like...1 1/2 hours of sleep before i went for class
my phone kept ringing...msn keepz buzzing..
and i had no life
i counted :
87 people msged me
13 people called me
49 messengered me
34 friendster commented me
??? ppl who wished me in college
(hahaha i couldn't keep track)
okay i really have no life
anyways so my day started with Kitchen Class
today Chef Norizan came
first time she's teaching our class
its okay la =)hehe
anyways so dis is the kitchen area
the kitchenett
anyways so today
we learned deeper on cutting the veggies...
how to glaze the food...so on so on
the dishes we made were...
Vegetable soup
Salad
some potato thingi lol

Chef Norizan demonstrating how to cut

the veggies

Geralyn and Chung

Chef Norizan showing how to make the egg shaped carrot

how to make mashed potato
Evon Joshua Mervynn
Evons Salad
The Chef is back! lol
Posers =)
work work

Kitty
Glazing Techniques
Mashed Potato
me and Ee hva's finishing products
all of our dishes
=)
this is what camera's are for =)
Me and Geralyn
Family =)
the part i hate the most
cleaning up =X
Yen Wei
Makan Time
anyways i stayed too long in the kitchen
till i really felt i wuz not hungry anymore
it felt like everything wuz so dam jelak adi
anyways so after class...
me, Chung, Geralyn and Celine went to Geralyns condo
to do our IT project
when we reached...i wuz so dead tired...i fell asleep on Celine
then suddenly moments later...
Geralyn woke me up..asked me to open the front door as she wux busy
and to my surprise..
MY WHOLE FAMILY WUZ OUT THERE WITH A CAKE
SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOME MORE
*shocked*
but i'm so touched=)
so now i'll say...
I LOVE MY FAMILY
I LOVE MY WIFE
I LOVE MY KIDS
Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe
All of us
*blowing the candles*celes removes the candles
*candles removed*
see what it says! =)
and they asked me to do dis
but its a good thing they didnt cake face me =)
and I cut the cake =)
alrite i'm really happy as it wuz really a surprise =)
I love mah Family =)
okays anyways so i went back not long after that
and then i got some rest
and went out with Cecilia =)
of course...this was all planned out..
so we went to Strawberry Fields for dinner =)
my black pepper chicken chop
its really black lol
bread slices with weird butter
cream of mushroom
Cecilia's Spaghetti
Baby Cecilia =)
anyways so after that we went to Berry's to collect a cake
so its my 2nd cake today haha
and we went of to pyramid
we watched Indiana Jones
it wux considered okay okay for me la
but the holy grail wan wuz more interesting =)
so after the movie we went back..
and we stopped at a park near her house
and celebrated with the cake =)
Berry's Chocolate cakey =)
it burns!!
my 2nd cake for the day
*blows*
* cuts*
well i had nothing to do so i lite the candles on the bench and then i burnt tissue =.=""
the cake wuz delish too =)hehe
me and Cecilia
so thats my end for the day
but still there would be other cakes in this weekend
man i'm getting fat =S
hahaaa
till the next post
-outz-

Comments