Goon Ee is our waiter =)

well this is a late post
last wed, me and sherry be came customers for goon ee =)
as she has to be a waiter
so we get free food also =) hehe
we had tomato salad as the appetizer, fish as the main course, butter cake for dessert, and coffee/tea for the last =)
Goon Ee's menu design
sherrymy glass is neither half empty nor full =)
appetizer - tomato salad
lol poser
the butter cake
flower again
sherry caught me laughing
well i was rushing as i thought my class would start at 1.30...
then i look at my time table again
wat the heck its at 2.30
i was so dam blur hahaha
anyways so after eating, i followed sherry to the media hubb
i became a media student lol =) cos ony mass comm students are allowed to enter
the media hubb...a place where they "brainstorm"
bluekz!!
me and sherry
and she smiles =) hehe
after that i went for my class from 2.30-4
and waited for wai chun as he would drive me back
he was shouting he wasn't a virgin..
i'm like wat the heck? lol
and found out its because..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he kena saman by police cos he did illegal parking when he went for lunch
=.=
so he is the so called not a saman virgin anymore =.=
lolxz
anyways so not long after that went back
and thats my wednesday xD
-outz-




Comments