day 2 of suffering

well today its kinda i rested like the whole day
17 hours of sleep since yesterday
cos i couldn't really walk or anything...
so i jus stayed in my room...
did everything in my room....
go downstairs also abit ony jus to get food and water haha
anyways i went to University Hospital at night...
cos mom scared i had a hairline crack or a fracture
so..u know la...i dont like going hospitals...
especially if warded lagi teruk..
so went there..
of course UH is veri slow..
when i went there at form 1 also wuz damn slow..
waited 2 hours for my turn...
but Doctor said it wasn't serious..
just a bad ligament sprain
so anyway its good also as i wont get warded
he gave me a new bandage! yay..saving my money now haha
and also sum medication lo...
came back about 11
and then...Wai Chun and Boon Han gave me a surprise visit
hahaha so sweet of u guys..
(like u know i had a twisted ankle)
haha i'll ignore that...anyway u guys came lolxz
anyway they crashed here until about 1...
then i went off to youtube to jus enjoy my self...
man i found dis few vids...its damn funny


lol check out their other vids also...
damn funny hahaha...
okay okay...
thats all la...gonna tidur...xD
-outz-

Comments