my dumb dumbs

MONDAY
well the day started with work as usual...
well the concourse area for Parkson normally has many different things
so this time wuz bags, wallets, shoes and household products
man I saw this wallet...price wuz RM150...
but after discounts...only RM40!! hahaha
leather wallet...for RM40? okay man hahaha...
so i bought it since my old wan is tattered and torned...

Phase 1
Phase 2
Overall

okay so anyway after work i went off to the office to collect my stuff
then my supervisor...Miss Lai
said there were sum household products up here for cheap sale
ask me take a look...
and i saw a cute teapot set...
and it ony costed RM6!!! hahaha
so i rushed and bought it lolxz
well Praba wuz jealous coz he had to settle for 2nd best haha

top view
sideview
i went home...
wuz really tired so i slept from 5-8...
woke up and went to hav dinner with family at Section 17 Petaling Jaya
and visited my grand ma after that
my aunts dog got so horny and started humping nearly everythin in the house
EXCEPT ME :)
hahaha...
after the visit..
about 10...
rushed back...coz i had music practise with Shearly
man when i touched the guitar..
my hands were so rusty...
1 year without touchin
omg...
my fingers hurt adi xD
after prac went back...
and decided to irritate my dumb dumbs in the house hahaha
DUMB DUMB NUMBER 1
Prickles =D

DONT DISTURB MY SLEEP! (he wuz so emo-ed)

DUMB DUMB! lolxz

gave him food...so he wuz okay with it haha...

DUMB DUMB NUMBER 2 & 3

Putra and Sheeba
Putra didn't like the flash and walked away hahaha
DUMB DUMB NUMBER 4

Macademia!!
hahaha stoner!! lolxz

anyways so that wuz my monday...DUMB DUMBS!! hahaha

-outz-



Comments