Grandma's B'day

This is a late post.. =X...
well we celebrated my grandma'z b'day on 31st of dec...
its kinda late as it has passed quite long adi
due to floods and my uncle's pass away...she didn't celebrate it...
so my family travelled all da way to Kulai, Johor :)
well dad drove at 130 kmph...so we reached in 3 hours haha
had my grandma'z b'day lunch...
including my Aunty Soo Yek =D
man i forgot to take pics of the food...dang it...
i know my blog is mainly about food hahaha..
well its the ony thing i enjoy =P lolxz

Grandma, Family, Aunty Soo Yek
Well after that we took a 30 minute drive to Jusco...
which i dunno where coz i slept during the trip xD
its the effects of not sleeping the nite before hahaha...
Grandma wanted to go reattach her Gold necklace as it snapped...
as we reached there..there wuz no Tomei Goldsmith..only Poh Kong..
so my grandma instead sold the necklace
and bought a RM900 bracelet for mom...
man i want a Gold bracelet too hahaha...
i'll wait for my turn haha
Grandma at Old Town Coffee
well my new years eve wuzn't anything special
as there wuzn't a grand fireworks display over there haha
so i slept quite early...
and the following day travelled back to KL =D
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)
-outz-

Comments