My wacked day

Well...

today wuz mostly running around...

hahaha...i went to sunway college to check things out there

the campus for hospitality wuz okay okay la...

then since i wuz vip since my mom knew the CEO...

i got to like everywhere eventhough its restricted now lolxz..

and i got to seat on a nice leather chair while the other peeps were seating on plastic chairs

lolx!!!

and now my piloting college in melaka i wanted to go is kinda exp...

so i guess i'm wif hospitality since its my 2nd biggest interest

after the tour and stuff...

went to Subang Parade for lunch =D


well it wuz kinda depressing as Kenny Rodgers Chicken shrank...

and paid like rm70 for a lousy meal...not that full too..

and then...my mom withdrawed more money...

and i hinted my mom...

CHRISTMAS PRESENT!! lolxz


well i hav lost my esprit shades and wuz using sum lousy wan la...

so in the end i ended up getting new shades =D

and good thing its christmas sales now ...hehahaeah...

The DKNY i bought wuz RM700

but yet theres discount so i wuz quite happy la lolxz...

mom ony paid rm70 for it =.= lolxz...10% haha...

well there goes my money again


Outer Box

The box? O.oOH LA LA!!
Jenged =.= lolxz...


well there goes another part of my bank account lolxz...

money flies like shiat sumtimes =X

and i got a part time job at parkson =X

RM4.50/hour is not enough!!

well its the ony one wif the suitable time...

guess u guys can visit me in january there lolxz...

keke...

till the next post...


-outz-

Comments