College and Shades

Hrmz...today i went to Sunway College to check things out
as i dont think i can go to the piloting school in Melaka that i wanted to...
too costly adi so parents kinda say can't lo...=X
hmmm so today i wuz the VIP over there since my mom knows the CEO
Nyahahaha i got to seat on leather chairs while the rest were on plastic lolxz
then i got the whole tour of the college while the rest didn't nyahaha...
so there goes like 2 hours of my day haha..
and i hav to go taylors like next week=X
well after checking out the whole place...
i went to parade to have lunch...
well kenny rodgers helpings hav decreased and i really feel it had degraded...
the chicken wuz like such a small helping...
and the whole meal wuz RM70..feel so cheated lolxz
then we went on shoppin...
and my mom reached the ATM..(wootz!!)
and i kept hinting on....
MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!
lolxz
so we went to the optical shop...
and i wanted to get a new pair of shades as my esprit wuz stolen
and had been relying on a real lousy pair....
when i looked at the price...
my heart dropped...
RM750!! ARGH!!!
but good thing its christmas sales
so there wuz discount for it la =D
but my mom wuz still like...
i'm ony paying rm70 for it...then i felt my pocket gonna get broke again =X
well in the end i bought that shades...
and my pockets are empty again!! =X

the outer box

The Box

OH LALA!!!=D

Jenged!! lolxz

well so there goes another part of my money lolxz..

dam i'm feeling the pinch and i'm broke again =X

after that i went to search for a part time job

as i hav like 3 months before college

looked here and there...

and i ony could go back to parkson =X

so i got a job there

RM4.50 per hour is not enough!!!

but well its time slot is the only wan that fits my schedule..

so next month probably around 4th i'll start work...

come visit me yah? mus buy a lot so i can get commission XD

xD

keke i'm gonna stone now...

till the next post

-outz-

Comments