Christmas eve

Christmas eve wuz kinda stone
coz it wuz kinda a rush to everywhere...
my day started out wif going to damansara to pick my sis up...
3 months adi nvr c her...so finally she comes home nyahaha...
the 1st words she said...
"SAM u look older"
dang i'm getting old hahaha...
so the family went to hartamas for dinnerate korean bbq..
wuz kinda unique as the taste wuz totally different...
and the price wuz totally different too lolxz..
came back home
and then had to meet up wif manda, phaik wei and boyfriend at asia...
had a few games of foosball and pool..
then we went to pyramid to c if there were fireworks..
we ended up in rainforest for a few drinks

My Tequila Sunrise

Me and Amanda

Phaik Wei

Phaik Wei and Boyfriend

the free specs at rainforest lol

Phaik Wei & me

Camwhorers at the toilet
Amanda and me

AMAN DUHZZZZ
Camwhoring again...zzz

Met up wif tekyit, kaye and rest at qbar...

but too bad my friends had a curfue so i hav to send them home early T.T

no qbar for me T.T...

i went on to find my ex-schoolmates at silva...

jus yum char for a while

Chris & John
Chun's gay look

John & Me

After silva...
decided to go with wai chun to ac for a few games
and when ernest say give me a few minutes to reach...
means half an hour =.=...


Snaking sum malay fella
wai chun...again =.=
went home about 5 am...
well this wuz how i spent my christmas eve lolxz
kinda sad though lolxz...
till the next post
-outz-

Comments